Pingyongchang 12 Pcs Colorful Evil Eye Beaded Bracelets Hamsa Handmade Braided String Turkish Blue Eyes Amulet Cord Thread Bracelet Anklet Good Luck Blue Lucky Eye Nazar Boncuk Jewelry for Protection
- 【Meaningful Evil Eye】It’s thought to ward off misfortune. Symbol for Luck, Fortune and Protection. Wearing this evil eye bracelet can bring good luck to yourself, lover, parents and family members who entering a potentially negative environment.
- 【Quality Material】 Made of glass beads and soft string, high-quality.
- 【Service】You can make an application of refund or replacement if you received the damaged item. We will compensate you with 100% full refund. We are very glad to solve any problem for you during the purchase.
- 【Adjustable Size】The max length is 10″, this handmade bracelet is adjustable with a sliding knot closure,can loosen or tighten very easily, perfect for Unisex Adult, Group, Family, Teens
- 【Handwoven】12 pieces of bracelets will be in the package. This rope bracelet is 100% handmade and braided by experienced workers. It is made by soft string and glass beads. Simple and dainty accessories are suitable for everyone.
Sold：251 Wished: 63 Followed: 97
★ About 12PCS Colorful Evil Eyes Bracelets Set:
It can purify your heart, make you feel good, to bring good luck, and lets you restore mental, emotional, spiritual.
Adjustable elastic design feels better to wear, Natural black obsidian stone beads have low density, light weight and no pressure on wearing brings you a cool feeling and calms your anxiety.
You can also share this Bracelet with your friends and family, bringing fortune, good tidings and protection.
★ About Item Specification:
√Occasion: Father’s Day, Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day, Engagements, Anniversary, Birthday, Party, Vocations, Traveling, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas, Seaside, etc.
√Package Includes:12 PCS Good Luck Bracelets Set;
★ About JEWELRY Maintenance:
1. Please wipe your jewelry with clean soft cloth;
2. Please take it off when taking shower and going to bed;
3. Please avoid chemicals, cosmetics, wine, acid, alkali and so on;
4. Please don’t expose your jewelry under strong sunlight or high temperature.
by Mom Alameda
Very patient shopkeeper! The arrival was also very timely