ANGARA Natural Freshwater Cultured Pearl Drop Earrings for Women Girls in Sterling Silver/14K Solid Gold | June Birthstone Jewelry Gift for Her | Birthday | Wedding | Anniversary
- Get free jewelry gift with every purchase.
- Birthstone for the month of June and traditional gemstone gift for 3rd, 30th, 46th, 50th & 52nd wedding anniversaries. All our items are packaged with care in appealing boxes with plush interiors.
- Angara offers high-quality Pearl jewelry in a variety of appealing designs. All our Pearls are sourced directly from leading suppliers. The exceptional craftsmanship ensures that every pearl jewelry piece will last for generations.
- Screw Back Closure Pearl Size is 9mm and 0.292 carat Diamond
- Free Certificate of Authenticity. Easy Returns – If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund or exchange it within 30 days of the delivery date. Returns, including free gifts, must be unworn and in the state that you received them.
Sold：242 Wished: 91 Followed: 13
An organic treasure: While all gems are found under the crust of the earth, pearl happens to be the only one which is born underwater. It takes a living organism, specifically a freshwater mussel, to create this jewel that’s often referred to as ‘drops of heaven’. It is no surprise that the demand for this gem has always been on the rise. From Hollywood celebrities to fashion icons, some of the most spectacular women have flaunted this timeless piece of treasure. It is without a speck of doubt, the easiest way to look sophisticated, especially when worn with a little black dress.
Noteworthy transformation: Earlier freshwater pearls were widely available in shapes that looked like rice-krispies and buttons. But in the year 1990, a new class of freshwater pearls was introduced in the market. These were more lustrous and round compared to the previous ones. Over the last decade, the humble freshwater pearl has undergone many stages of transformation. Today, they are loved for their remarkable luster and near-perfect round shape, which is visually appealing to many people.
Value for money: When it comes to quality and value, the heirloom-grade freshwater pearls available today can very well compete with Akoya pearls. As a buyer, you also get an assortment of options to choose from with regards to their shape, color and size. Whether it’s a formal event or an after-hours party where you need to look your classy best, simply accessorize your outfit with beautiful freshwater pearl jewelry.
Expertise in gemstones
The creation, building and growth of the successful brand that Angara is today has been a result of our deep rooted expertise in gemstones. After all, three generations of our family have been meticulously involved in this business. The cumulative experience has resulted in the creation of exquisite fine jewelry that befits a variety of style preferences and occasions.
Extensive collection of jewelry
Bringing to you an ever-growing assortment of jewelry, all available at the click of a button, is an exciting part of what we do. We prioritize our customers and create jewelry that checks all parameters of quality, authenticity and flawless craftsmanship. Whether it is a vintage inspired ring or a contemporary pendant, our extensive collection has the perfect design for everyone.
Direct from the source
We source best quality gemstones directly from the mines and manufacturers. This helps us to cut down the costs involved for middlemen. In return, we’re able to offer you jewelry much affordable than traditional jewelers.
All the gemstones and diamonds used in our jewelry are conflict-free and untouched by any kind of human exploitation.
The goods are okay, and the effect is okay.
by Lisette S. Marquez
The quality of the baby is good, I like it very much.