3-in-1 Paracord Survival Bracelet with Emergency Whistle Buckle and Compass – Available in Variety of Colors and 7, 8, 9 Wrist Sizes
- How to pick the correct wrist size: Measure the circumference of your wrist and add one inch for a proper fit (for 1/2” or more, round up to provide a proper fit).
- Hand-crafted 3-in-1 survival bracelets made with 550 pound tensile strength paracord, a 5/8” whistle buckle, and a watchband compass.
- Disassembly allows the cord to be used for multiple purposes such as making a clothes line, tie-downs, assist in creating a shelter, make a sling, replace broken laces, and more.
- Made with one color of continuous cord allowing the bracelet to be disassembled to 7 plus feet of cord to be used in survival or emergency situations
- The whistle buckle & compass are useful tools in a survival or emergency situation to help provide direction and alerting others.
Sold：128 Wished: 73 Followed: 92
A 3-in-1 survival paracord Bracelet could very well save your life. The bracelet provides useful tools, a rope, compass, and a whistle. These are great to have on hand when camping, hunting, fishing, hiking, or roughing it out in the wilderness. Keep on hand as an additional survival kit. Crafted with a cobra weave, they are easy to unravel and weave again if necessary. Each inch will equal about one foot or more of paracord to be used in the event the bracelet needs to be disassembled.
Emergency & Survival Uses:
Remove inner threads of the paracord for sewing thread, fishing line, and even floss
Create a clothesline to hang up wet clothes or put food & gear out of reach from animals
Make animal traps, use as a fish stringer, assist in making a fire, or building a shelter
Compass & whistle to find direction & help with being located
Bundle fire wood or gear, make a wrist strap, and much more!
Note: Additional images show examples of a finished 3-in-1 Survival Paracord bracelet
7 Inch, 7inch, 8 Inch, 8inch, 9 Inch, 9Inch
There are no reviews yet.